If you’re looking to sell your home in Knoxville, TN, East Tennessee Home Buyers is the company to work with! We buy ugly houses as-is for cash in Knoxville and we won’t lowball you on the offer. We see the beauty and potential in all properties, and yours is no different. Even if your home hasn’t been updated in years, we’ll still buy it from you!
Many people turn to us when they’ve been unsuccessful with a realtor, but you don’t have to wait until this point. People prefer move-in ready homes, so if yours isn’t up to perfection, it’s probably worth contacting a team of cash buyers. You can get your fixer upper sold quickly and move onto the next chapter in your life.
Below is all the information you need to know about selling your home for cash in Knoxville. If you have additional questions or concerns, or simply want to chat about your property and its options, contact our team today. We’re always happy to help!
What Does it Mean to Sell My House for Cash in Knoxville?
When it comes time to sell your Tennessee home, you have a couple of options. The first option is to work with a realtor. Real estate agents can offer you pointers on how to make your home more presentable. Plus, they will list your home for sale, host open houses and help you through the paperwork. In exchange for their services, they charge around 6% commission on the sale price of your home.
Real estate agents are an asset when selling your home, but you do have to compensate them. This is fine if you’re able to sell your home above fair market value, but it’s not if you’re already barely scraping by on the sale. And if your home is in poor condition, you might not be able to find a realtor willing to help. Realtors typically prefer move-in ready homes that offer quick sales.
When you sell your home for cash, no realtors are involved in the process. In fact, there are no middlemen. It’s just you and the cash buyer, which is a breath of fresh air for many sellers. You can sell your home directly to the cash buyer and skip over the financing, inspections and appraisals. Most cash sales go through within a week or so.
What are the Benefits of Selling My Knoxville Home for Cash?
At East Tennessee Home Buyers, we buy ugly houses for cash as-is in Knoxville. And we’d love to buy yours! Here are the most important benefits to be aware of:
- You get all the money. The nice thing about selling your home for cash is that you don’t have to fork over a percentage to your realtor. You can save yourself thousands of dollars by working with a cash buyer and keep the whole cash offer – no fees or commissions are charged!
- Sales happen quickly. Most cash home sales can be completed within a week or so. As soon as you accept the cash offer, the paperwork can start right away. Plus, we can skip over inspections and appraisals. In a traditional sale, it takes several months or more to sell a home.
- Less chance of the sale falling through. Since your buyers have the cash to buy your home, there’s far less to go wrong. You don’t have to worry about the banks denying the buyer’s financing. Or the buyers getting cold feet and backing out of the sale. Cash sales are pretty much guaranteed.
- No need to make repairs. Most cash buyers are looking to purchase your home as-is. This is far different from traditional buyers who want homes in move-in ready condition. This means that you don’t have to worry about wasting time and money on repairs, home improvements and other upgrades.
We Buy Ugly Houses As-is for Cash in Knoxville. Here’s Why You Should Choose Us!
If you decide that selling your home for cash is the best option, the next step is to get a cash offer from a reputable company like East Tennessee Home Buyers. We are an established business with many years of experience. We know the Knoxville area and we promise to do our research to ensure you get a fair cash offer on your property.
Some of the things we take into consideration when determining our cash offers are the location of your property, its condition and what comparables are selling for. All cash offers are transparent, so don’t hesitate to ask us how we came up with the numbers we did. At the end of the day, we want a deal that works for both of us!
Here are some reasons why you should choose us to buy your ugly house for cash:
- No commissions or fees. Unlike realtors who charge 6%, we charge zero fees to use our services. Save your money and use it for your next adventure!
- Quick closings. Thanks to our experience and relationships with local title companies, we’re able to close on most properties within a week or so. And, we typically cover all closing costs!
- Experienced buyers. Our cash buyers in Knoxville know what they want. If they’re showing interest in your property, it means they’re looking to buy it! Our cash offers are almost always guaranteed.
- Smooth process. In a cash sale, appraisals and inspections are not necessary because we’re buying your home as-is. This significantly speeds up the process and makes it more predictable.
- As-is sale. All cash sales are as-is. This means that you don’t have to do anything to sell your home. We’ll purchase it in its current condition. In fact, we may be able to take your property with the belongings inside! We’ll donate them to charity.
It Sounds Like a Cash Sale is Right for Me. How Do I Get Started with a Cash Offer?
We’ve told you once and we’ll tell you again – We buy ugly houses for cash as-is in Knoxville! It doesn’t matter how old, outdated or distressed your property is. We’ll be happy to take a look and make a fair cash offer.
We make our money by buying properties below fair market value, fixing them up and then selling them or renting them out to someone new. In exchange, you get cash in your pocket and a quick close. It’s a win-win for both of us!
Remember, our cash offers are always free and no obligation. If you don’t like our offer or feel that a cash sale is not right for you, that’s okay! We understand that your home is one of your biggest assets, so we want you to make a decision that’s right for you and your family.
But, you won’t know if a cash sale is right for you until you get an offer from us, so contact us today! We’ll ask for some details on your property, such as its size, location, condition and number of bedrooms and bathrooms. We’ll then schedule a time to see your property. Once this is complete, we’ll give you a fair, written cash offer. If you accept, we can typically close within the week.
What Types of Sellers Do You Work With?
East Tennessee Home Buyers works with a wide range of sellers. Anyone who is looking to sell their home in Knoxville can benefit from our services, but there are certain situations that make the most sense. If you’re facing any of these obstacles, a cash sale may be the solution you’re looking for.
- Going through a divorce or separation. Sell the home, split the profits and close the chapter on this end. Cash sales are especially helpful when there aren’t many assets to split.
- Working through pre-foreclosure or foreclosure. You can sell your home in foreclosure until it’s sold through an auction. Doing this can save your credit score and allow you to take out another home loan.
- Received an inheritance. If you received an inheritance that you don’t want, or it’s going to be more work than it’s worth, you can sell it to us! Remember, we buy ugly houses as-is for cash in Knoxville. Let us buy your inheritance and you can take the money.
- Need to move quickly. Whether you’ve received a new job or entered a new relationship, we’ll be happy to buy your home from you. You can close within seven days and skip over the nuisances in a traditional home sale.
- Tired of being a landlord or homeowner. Sometimes, it becomes too hard to keep up with a property. Whether it’s a rental or your primary residence, we can help. We’ll buy your TN home from you and you can use the money to pursue a new adventure.
Keep in mind that we take all homes in all conditions and all price ranges. Let us buy yours!
Is Selling to a Cash Buyer in Tennessee the Right Decision?
Only you can make the decision as to whether a cash sale makes sense for you. Some people get their free cash offer and determine that it’s not the right path. However, many others are pleasantly surprised to see how much they can get just by walking away from their home today.
This is especially advantageous if you’re looking to sell your home quickly and start a new journey. You’ll have cash in your hands and be freed from a mortgage, utilities, taxes and HOA fees. In fact, you might have already made these last payments!
Plus, selling your fixer upper quickly allows you to protect your credit score. If you’re headed for foreclosure or have negative equity in your home, a cash sale can give you the money you need to get out from a bad situation. Mortgage lenders will be more willing to work with you if you have some cash.
Here are some signs that you can benefit from a cash sale in TN:
- You’re ready to sell your home quickly. We are flexible on closing dates, but most people prefer to close as soon as possible.
- You can’t keep up with your home. It needs too much work or it’s too costly to maintain. Either way, you could have already made your last mortgage payment. We’ll buy your home right away!
- You want to take advantage of a new opportunity. A new job, a new relationship or a new venture – it doesn’t matter! Don’t let your mortgage hold you back. Sell your home to us and take advantage of a free life.
- You don’t want the home any longer. Whether it’s a divorce that brings up negative feelings or an unwanted inheritance, we’ll be happy to buy your home. You can leave the bad feelings at the door and start your new journey.
- You need to protect your credit. Without good credit, you won’t be approved for a home loan. Protect your credit by selling your home for cash and catching up on your payments.
Sell Your Home for Cash Today. We Happily Buy Ugly Houses for Cash As-is in Knoxville!
If you want to sell your home quickly and without hassle, give East Tennessee Home Buyers a call today. We’ll grab some details about your home and then set up a time to see it. This is the only showing you have to do.
We’ll then present you with a fair, written cash offer. If you accept, we can start the paperwork right away. We have the money to buy your home and we’re not waiting on bank financing, allowing this process to move smoothly. But, because it’s only you and us, we are extremely accommodating as well. Let us know what you need and when you’d like to close and we’ll meet your requests. We want this to be a smooth transaction for you.
To learn more about selling your home to our cash home buyers in Knoxville, TN, contact East Tennessee Home Buyers today. We look forward to meeting you and assisting with your real estate challenges.